Is your Oracle Apps Applet not loading properly? Try the below options.
1. Pop-Up blocker: Ensure that you disable pop-up blocker or add your hostname or URL in exceptions list.
2. Majority of the anti virus softwares like Norton, McAfee, AVG block Java coming from Oracle Apps Servers. So Disable your anti virus and give a try.
3. Try with different browsers. My favorite is Firefox but some people IE (Internet Explorer) works just fine.
4. If you wish to use IE (Internet Explorer) Check your XSS Filter
Go to Internet Options >> Security >> Custom Level and scroll bottom
Scroll to the bottom of the window and disable the option “Enable XSS Filter” as shown below
5. Ensure that your system has JRE installed. Go to Control panel and look for Java Icon
6. Few Oracle Apps Servers doesn’t support 1.7 JRE so check with your admin to get certified version. Required Java version depends on Oracle apps version and Java version which is installed on Oracle apps server too.
7. Ensure that your browser is able to load java applets
If you can see the clock icons in the below URL you’re your applets are loading properly.